VeraGraft Demineralized Cortico-Cancellous Allograft Particulate is a safe alternative to an autograft by eliminating the need for a second surgical site. This reduces risk and improves the patient experience.
The Demineralized Cortical bone provides an Osteoconductive scaffold for cellular ingrowth and helps in the rapid bone regeneration by allowing for space and volume maintenance needed during the remodeling phase. It can be used alone or as a composite graft.
The Cortico-Cancellous combination offers the best of both cortical bone and cancellous bone properties. The 50% cortical creates a longer lasting space maintenance and the 50% cancellous bone a quicker remodeling.
- Safe alternative to an autograft with no need for a second surgical site
- A high quality alternative to existing mixed particulate allografts
- Used for volumetric enhancement, space maintenance, and faster remodeling
- Remodels completely in 4 to 6 months
- FDA Registered
- Stringent Screening & Testing
- Fully Accredited Member of The American Association of Tissue Banks
- Product is shipped directly from the tissue bank