Ora-Aid Wound Dressing is a device comprised of an oral mucosa adhesive side and a protection side. The oral mucosa adhesive side is composed of a water soluble polymer that when exposed to moisture in the oral cavity changes into a gel state to achieve adhesion to the wound area. The protection side consists of a water insoluble polymer which covers the wound to protect the applicable area from the environment in the oral cavity. Ora-Aid Wound Dressing is simply a non-sterile bandage to protect oral wounds.
Ora-Aid is intended for the management of all types of oral wounds, injuries and ulcerations of the gingival and oral mucosa, including stomatitis, minor chafing and traumatic ulcers, abrasions caused by braces and ill-fitting dentures, and lesions associated with oral surgery. Ora-Aid operates to relieve pain by adhering to and protecting affected tissues from further irritation, thereby allowing healing
ORA-AID: It is easy to use, just peel off and stick on the site
ORA-AID: You can improve the predictability and success rate of intra oral surgery by good sealing and extra protection
Ora-Aid How to Use
1. Irrigate the wound with sterile or saline solution
2. Cut Ora-Aid into a proper shape and size. It should be trimmed according to the length of surgical site. (watch our videos for a demonstration of a cutting technique)
3. Slightly remove moisture, and excess saliva with gauze on the wound. Excessive moisture or exudation may reduce the adhesive strength and attachment time of Ora-Aid.
4. Remove transparent release paper and apply Ora-Aid on the wound.
5. Gently press Ora-Aid for 5 to 10 seconds while Ora-Aid adheres to wound.
Subepithelial connective graft
Crown lengthening procedure: CLP1
Periodontal Flap Operation
Extraction and Implantation
ora-aid,augma shield,oraaid,ora aid,augma,augmashield,bond apatite,3d bond,3d bond+,3d bond plus