The Osteogen Bone Block is a malleable block that can be used for onlay grafting and ridge augmentation procedures. It is adaptable to the contours of defect site. Similar to the Osteogen Plug and Osteogen Strip, the Osteogen Bone Block infuses the bone graft into the collagen, eliminating the hassle and time spent mixing and packing particulate grafts while also eliminating the potential for graft wash out.
- Malleable blocks adapt to the defect site.
- For use in onlay grafting and ridge widening procedures, especially where the tenting technique is used.
- Must be covered with membrane.
- Perfect for sticky bone (see video below).
- Sold 2 blocks per back.
- Available Size: 10mm x 15mm x 17mm (Box of 2 Blocks).
Download product information sheet