- Trephine drills are used for bone harvesting, bone perforation, implant removal.
- Thin cutting blade for minimum bone loss.
- Dental trephine burs allow the preparation of bone cylinders with diameter of 3.0mm to 8.0mm for transplantation.
- The smaller diameter instruments are more suited for the preparation of a bone lid during an apicoectomy.
- Trephine burs remove the bone in a circular form during surgical procedures for bone grafting.
- The opening in the working area of the trephine burs not only permits better vision of the surgical site, but also facilitates ejection of the bone cylinder.
- These trephine drills act as bone block collectors. Bone substitutes can be expensive; hence these trephine burs/drills are a great cost cutting tool for dentists.
- These drills are made of high quality stainless steel.
- Highly efficient and suited for cutting bone in a non-traumatic way.