• DentaKote comes in a preloaded swab.
• When applied properly will coat two complete dentures, or hybrid restorations.
• It is easily and quickly applied by hand and bonds instantly to any dental surface.
• It is clear, odorless, tasteless, and only a micron thick.
Dentists from every sector continually see patients who complain of the same problem…the accumulation of PLAQUE on their teeth. It is inevitable, that the accumulation of bacteria will eventually form PLAQUE. It is a nuisance that no one likes. Unfortunately, besides being a nuisance, these bacterial deposits and toxins most certainly decrease the life of dental procedures.
Those with dentures or partials have that nasty smell with crud and plaque buildup. Of course, dentures/partials have to be ultrasonically cleaned prior to any repair or reline. It is time consuming and not a profitable use of time.
The Crud and Its Effects
• It is a biofilm that adheres to teeth and dental surfaces.
• It comes from the formation of colonized bacteria.
• It effects teeth, implants, metals, zirconia, porcelain, and acrylics.
• It can cause periodontal issues.
• In some cases, it may be the cause of tooth decay, premature implants and hybrid failures.
The revolutionary DentaKote polymer is here to help make restorations last longer by decreasing the tenacity of the adhesion of these bacterial byproducts. In doing so, the patients’ health is improved, because less bacterial deposits means less plaque buildup, gingival problems, and less bone loss. DentaKote is an FDA approved and patented polymer that is safe to use intra orally, bio compatible, and very easy to apply. Patients will benefit, the practice will benefit, and the recurring inflammatory issues will be a thing of the of the past.